Re: Frivolous thread generator

To: 007 <jmel@netcom.com>, David M Culgan <culgandm@ggdns.gg.dupont.com>
Subject: Re: Frivolous thread generator
From: BLECKSTEIN@shell.monmouth.com
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 18:16:26 -0500

On Wed, 15 Nov 1995, 007 <jmel@netcom.com> wrote:
>On the subject of those >6' driving Mg's:
>
>I'm 6'2" - the top of the windshield on my 79B is squarely in front of my
>eyes - hence my chiropractor is making big bucks from my hunching over...
>Sigh - the things we do to drive our LBC's...    Any other tall-tales on
>the net?
>

>Jim Mellander
>jmel@netcom.com

I know the feeling, I've driven my TF cross country, in England and everywhere
else.  I'm 6', my seats are overstuffed and I look right into the top of the
windshield frame.  Crouching with the top up is better than top down using my
forehead as a bug-catcher.

Mike Leckstein
bleckstein@shell.monmouth.com