Re: Frivolous thread generator

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Frivolous thread generator
From: jtilton@vt.edu (Jay Tilton)
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 08:21:49 +0500
>You really have to scrunch down to see the light change.

No way, man.  Try sitting tall in the saddle and looking down at the light's
reflection in the scuttle just beyond the windshield.  Even easier at night.
Maybe not so easy depending on the color and condition of your paint, but it
works fine with shiny blue paint.

Be sure to catch the reaction of your passenger who thinks you've been
ignoring the light, especially after you get the hole shot on the
neighboring auto.  The more dull-witted are easily convinced you have ESP.

"How did I know?  Are you kidding?  Green and red smell completely
different, of course.  Sheesh!"

Fun!!

(I'll display my ignorance.  Do stoplights in other countries use the same
colors as in the US?)
--
Jay Tilton / jtilton@vt.edu  (vt = Virginia Tech  vt <> Vermont)
Home page: http://fbox.vt.edu:10021/J/jtilton/index.html