Re: Electronic Ingition Info.

To: john.bartholomew@amail.amdahl.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electronic Ingition Info.
From: "Dave Etherington" <detherin@gold.interlog.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 00:14:28 +0000
I installed the Lumenition Optronic Ignitioin system a few years ago.
No problems so far. About the same time, I tried the Platinum plugs,
and the combination seems to work very well. The main attraction was
not having to endlessly adjust and replace Lucas points. I was
nervous about making the switch, but the installation instructions
looked far worse than the job turned out to be. It was absolutely
textbook.

The last source I'm aware of was Special Interest Car Parts, and the
'92 price was about $121 for module and fitting kit.

Dave Etherington          '73 MGB
Toronto Ontario           '85 Prelude
detherin@interlog.com