Dieseling

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Dieseling
From: craigw@sonic.net (craig wiper)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 1995 11:03:54 -0800
I just decided to throw my Weber 32/36 downdraft back on the B. My SU's
don't like the cold weather much. My question is: Is there an easy way to
prevent dieseling when cutting the ignition with these carburettors? With
the SU's many vaccuum ports I am able to prevent the dieseling by having the
anti-runon valve attached. But with the Weber, I only have one vaccuum port,
which attaches to the vaccuum advance on the distributor.

I use only Chevron premium petrol in the car. Any ideas?

Thanks, Craig Wiper
craigw@sonic.net