Air pump

To: Bert.Otten@nni.nl
Subject: Air pump
From: Peter Rebbechi <prebbech@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 1995 07:35:30 +1100 (EST)
If you send a fax number, I will fax a list of the paint codes to you.
Given enough time, I will transfer this to ACII, but sincve last years
jobs are still undone, you may wait a while.

 On Thu, 28 Dec 1995
 I still can't find a code scheme or list of the
> original MGB colors>
> The next best thing, because the engine bay is still looking OK in
> black, is not to deviate too much, so my first option is Midnight
> Blue (MGBlue) or British Racing Green (although there are already so
> much of those!).
> Question: Does anyone have the RAL - code(s) (possibly that's

The codes for BRG 62-62 are
BMC/BL code GN.25
PPG/Ditzler (US) 43342
Dupont (US) 8193