RE: Why Is My Engine Cutting Out?

To: MGS <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Why Is My Engine Cutting Out?
From: "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 96 08:31:00 PST
Gary -

It's amazing to me that so many times a part is replaced on an MG citing
reliability as the motivation, only to find out a while later that although
the replacement may not need as much maintenance as the original, the
replacement fails suddenly and completely.

I find this true with electronic ignition, SU fuel pumps, and any such
electro-mechanical device. Gives one pause to wonder, doesn't it?

Regards,
Lew Palmer
lew.palmer@uci.com