Re: What Carbs Should I have?

To: mgs@autox.team.NET
Subject: Re: What Carbs Should I have?
From: "A.D.Smith" <A.D.Smith@boris.umds.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 09:52:35 GMT
>>>From: "Rob" <rah@sna.co.umist.ac.uk>
>>>At Christmas I recieved a set of dashpot covers for my Midget.
>>>However on attempting to fit them, I discovered that they
>>>would'nt fit, they where the right diamater but were too tall.

I don't know about a '79, but my '77 and my '75 before it both have
the HS4s.  As far as I know, no manual I've read ever mentioned HIF
carbs on a midget. I think they are getting confused with a B, as you
thought.

Good luck.

Andy

Andy Castellano Smith.          | email: a.d.smith@umds.ac.uk
Image Processing Group.         | http://www-ipg.umds.ac.uk/~as/
Cunliffe Labs, New Guy's House. | tel. : 0171 955 4208
Guy's Hospital, London SE1 9RT. | fax. : 0171 955 4913

       1977 Chrome Bumper Midget "Mungo" for short.
DPO of 1975 Rubber Bumper Midget "Mary"  for short.