Re: UK MGB Prices

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: UK MGB Prices
From: mgb72@airmail.net (MGB72)
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 22:41:07 -0600 (CST)
>Tue, 6 Feb 96 21:13 EST  Robert J. Donahue Wrote :-
>>
>Come summer things may be different -  anyone got any comments on the best of
>the two - Roadster vs GT ?
>
>Yours, awaiting my MG.
>
>Kevin
>
>`62 Morris Minor
>`xx MGB Roadster (there is one out there with my name on it !)

Hey Kevin,
        Just thought I would give you my opinion.  What's the point if it is
not a convertible?

        I promise your thoughts will be different when summer comes.  I get
kind of tired of the cold every winter, but that first TOP-DOWN warm spring
day makes up for every cold day of the winter combined...

Good luck with your purchase!
Chad.
'72B