RE: Tow Bars

To: "'MGs'" <MGS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: RE: Tow Bars
From: "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <Lew.Palmer@uci.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 96 08:29:00 PST
I can't speak for a B, but I use the identical setup with my TD. This,
unfortunately, has been used twice on long trips (300+ miles) with no
adverse effects. Similar spread was used. However, the mounting points on
a TD happen to be the tips of the front frame horns, which are extremely
strong.

Regards,
Lew Palmer
lew.palmer@uci.com