Re: Timing question

To: jtilton@vt.edu
Subject: Re: Timing question
From: Ragthyme@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 01:33:16 -0500
::chuckle::
 >snip<
>...The real point is that unless a mechanic has a garage that's consistently
>full of LBC's, any advice he gives should be treated with a fairly high
>level of skepticism.

I once had a mechanic, at the time doing nothing more serious than putting
tyres on my alloy wheels, insist to me in some godawful southern accent that
all MG's were made by Ford anyway, and just dressed up to look like foreign
cars. Ford parts were certainly interchangeable with MG parts, asserted he.
 It was all a ploy, you see, to get them to cost more...

I bet he believed in Alien Elvis Babies too.

ckr