Re: Timing question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Timing question
From: Pschauss@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 02:33:31 -0500
>Reminds me of the first time I insured my MGB five or six years ago.  The
>clerk taking the information was apparently too young to know of such cars:
>
>Clerk:  "You mean the make is MG?  Never heard of it!  Are you sure?"

Just to give the other side of this, when I went to register my
Austin-Healey, (in
New York), the woman at DMV asked me how much it weighed.  I gave her the
value listed in the shop manual and she looked at here computer screen and
nodded,
"Yes.  That is what it says here too."

Peter Schauss
pschauss@aol.com