Re: compresion help!!!!!!!

To: glenns@edge.ercnet.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: compresion help!!!!!!!
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 16:33:27 -0500
Well I decided to get back to the B today!  How frustrating!!

John Twist was around a couple of weeks ago did anybody

happen to save his e-mail address?  My memory got wiped!!

Does anyone know, do I need to pull the head?  No compresion

in 3 or 4 ?  Readjusted the valves no help.  Have the battery

charger sitting on it now.  IAll the valves go up and down and I

know this is a good sign.  Should I pull the timing cover?  What

would it tell me?   The beast runs?  And I can make it run fairly well

sitting in the garage, but when I put it under power no way!!!

           Anybody out their today???
           Chet