Fuel Tank Leakage

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel Tank Leakage
From: Tom.Wagner@Central.Sun.COM (Tom Wagner - Program Manager)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 10:20:32 -0600
To All:

I have 67B, that is leaking gas at the sending unit of
the fuel tank.  I have removed the unit 2 times
and found that the gasket has some cracks in it, but it
has been removed before.  Is this a normal
spot to look for problems, and if the general consensus
is that it is bad, is Moss the only place to get the
gasket or will one from an auto parts store work???

I have seen reference to a place called "Vicky B",
but don't know where this place is or how to contact
them.  Would be nice for a cheaper place to contact than
Moss.

Thanks in advance......

Tom Wagner

`67' MGB