Oil Filler Caps on B's

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Oil Filler Caps on B's
From: Matthew Jones <matt.jones@alder.cc.kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 08:03:04 +0000
Sorry if this is an old question but I am a little confused about the type
of filler cap on my 70 BGT.  I have an alloy rocker cover and a black
plastic, vented I think, filler cap.  Oil is beginning to leak out of it so
I assume it needs replacing but should it be a vented one or a non-vented
one?  Any replies received gratefully.

Cheers

Matt    ('70 BGT)
Sarah   ('79 Midget)

(true love is an MG each)
                             Matthew    N    Jones
                                         =:v\>
                             King's College London
                                Computing Centre

                     matthew.jones@bay.cc.kcl.ac.uk
                    matthew.jones@hazel.cc.kcl.ac.uk
       finger matt@matanza.cc.kcl.ac.uk for pgp public key
                         http://matanza.cc.kcl.ac.uk/

(All opinions quoted above are my own and not my employers)