Re: Fuel Stabilizer Part3

To: thorpe@kegs.saic.com
Subject: Re: Fuel Stabilizer Part3
From: Mike Lambdin <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 09:13:14 -0500 (EST)
Dave Keetley posted:

> Just received word from the manufacturer that the Fuel Stabilizer Series C ,
> Model C-100 is now available at a cost of $495 plus shipping (+ 6% sales tax
> NJ Residents only).

Okay, now we're talkin' turkey.  If 50 people on this list donated $10
each to buy one of these things, would some chemist or engineer be willing
to try to figure out if or how it works?  Where do I send my check?

Doubting Denise
thorpe@kegs.saic.com

D.D.

I'm a "chemical engineer" and every weekend, all weekend, I "stabilize"
myself with various types of "fuel". So if you, and the other 49 people,
would send me your $10 I'll gladly spend the time determining how a
stabilizer works. As a bonus I'll even determine which fuel stabilizes
the best.

unstable Mike