Re: Fuel Stabilizer Part3

To: thorpe@kegs.saic.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Stabilizer Part3
From: Johnmowog@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 02:41:38 -0500
In a message dated 96-03-13 22:03:43 EST, thorpe@kegs.saic.com (Denise
Thorpe) writes:

>Okay, now we're talkin' turkey.  If 50 people on this list donated $10
>each to buy one of these things, would some chemist or engineer be willing
>to try to figure out if or how it works?  Where do I send my check?

To me.
If you even think there is a _Chance_  this thing could even possible work a
little bit, you deserve what I would send back...nothing.
These folks are close cousins to the folks who try selling "Radar Jammers"
BTW, if you have any illusions, no the jammers don't work, at all, ever.
Automobile Mag tested them and found "no evidence of life" in the "active"
ones (if there was, the FCC would have the makers in the slammer for illegal
broadcasting) and some of the passive" devices actually made the car More
attractive to radar guns.
Lets get real and run this idiot off the list!!1