Re: Fuel Stabilizer Part3

To: DKeetley@aol.com, jurrasm@genesis.torrco.com, black@marketsource.com,
Subject: Re: Fuel Stabilizer Part3
From: Johnmowog@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 02:36:08 -0500
In a message dated 96-03-13 21:38:21 EST, DKeetley@aol.com writes:

>Just received word from the manufacturer that the Fuel Stabilizer Series C ,
>Model C-100

Just received word that my appointment as God of All who own LBCs came
through from JC Whitney, 200mpg division. Therefore, please send your $500
LBC Tax and Indulgence Fee (plus tax and shipping) to me, and I personally
promise that all of your cars will run better
Johnmowog
3rd Planet
UFO Division
National Enquirer Department ZZ
Ripoff, New Jersey

I suppose the fact that these fuel stabilizer folks are in Jersey is a
statement about Jersey? Wheres the state Attorney General when you need him?