Re: Fuel Stabilizer investigation

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Stabilizer investigation
From: thorpe@kegs.saic.com (Denise Thorpe)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 96 11:24:50 PST
Mike (what day is this) Lambdin explained:

> Fellow conspirators,
> Denise (and all who consider sending $$$)
>
> Please DO NOT send me any money. Apparently my tongue-in-cheek remarks
> were taken seriously. I guess that tongue wasn't far enough into that
> cheek.
>
> I'm unable to recall the exact content of my post but it was a reference
> to my high school days of "experimenting" with mind altering substances.
>
> The after effects seem to be lasting longer than expected.

It must have been all those mind altering substances I took in college
that made me miss that.  Maybe they're also why it took me 13 years to
graduate.  As Zonker Harris once said, "Being a college sophomore was
the best five years of my life."

It doesn't look like we're going to have anywhere near $500 dollars,
anyway.  Maybe we'll just have to spend that money on car parts that we
know will work.

Denise Thorpe
thorpe@kegs.saic.com