Re: Fuel Stabilizer investigation

To: thorpe@kegs.saic.com
Subject: Re: Fuel Stabilizer investigation
From: Mike Lambdin <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 15:03:22 -0500 (EST)
What a relief! Thanks, Denise, for the reassurrance that I'm still,
somewhat, mentally intact.
Besides, you wouldn't want me handling your money - having gone through
a marriage, numerous relationships and several jobs the only thing I've
been able to hold onto is my MGA.

But thanks for your vote of confidence anyway.

Mike (8 miles hi) Lambdin

P.S. Don't feel to bad about those 13 yrs. At 43 I'm still numerous
     credits short of a sheep skin.

Mike (what day is this) Lambdin explained:

> Fellow conspirators,
> Denise (and all who consider sending $$$)
>
> Please DO NOT send me any money. Apparently my tongue-in-cheek remarks
> were taken seriously. I guess that tongue wasn't far enough into that
> cheek.
>
> I'm unable to recall the exact content of my post but it was a reference
> to my high school days of "experimenting" with mind altering substances.
>
> The after effects seem to be lasting longer than expected.

It must have been all those mind altering substances I took in college
that made me miss that.  Maybe they're also why it took me 13 years to
graduate.  As Zonker Harris once said, "Being a college sophomore was
the best five years of my life."

It doesn't look like we're going to have anywhere near $500 dollars,
anyway.  Maybe we'll just have to spend that money on car parts that we
know will work.

Denise Thorpe
thorpe@kegs.saic.com