Re: oil>>>>>slick

To: mgs@autox.team.net (mgs)
Subject: Re: oil>>>>>slick
From: todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil (Todd Mullins)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 10:35:31 -0600 (CST)
Stephen Brook writes:

> The engine on my B is a Gold Seal unit re-built (I have now
> found out) around 30,000 miles ago. I am sad to inform you
> that although it burns a little (1 pint per 700 miles - ish) it
> has never yet polluted my driveway.

SHHHH!!!  You're asking for trouble there, fella.

> Maybe I'm just lucky.

Yeah, but if you're SMART you'll NEVER brag about your car again.  If
you just keep your mouth shut your car will perform flawlessly for
years.

--

Can somebody tell me why I keep removing parts from my daily driver?
First it was the burnt exhaust valve, which I farmed out to the local

Am I headed down a very long and treacherous road?

--

Todd Mullins
Todd.Mullins@nrlssc.navy.mil    On the lovely Mississippi (USA) Coast

'74 MGB Tourer in an ever-increasing number of pieces...

"I could go at any time..."