Positive Ground MG and jump starting

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Positive Ground MG and jump starting
From: BDurgin1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 10:34:48 -0400
Hi all,

Posted this a couple of days back and didn't receive any replies. Probably
got the address wrong. My computer skills are in the development stage...

My '64 B is a California black plate, 3 main , 3 synchro with OD (just
rebuilt thanks to lots of help from Randy Balogh... no interest, affiliation
, etc. etc.) with the original positve ground system. I did convert to a
single 12 volt behind the passenger seat.

Is it possible to jump start a positve ground car with jumper cables? And how
would you do it? Also, any special instructions on troubleshooting the
electrics on this machine would be appreciated. I struggle with auto
electrics but I'm learning...

Anyway, after 3 years this car has been almost completely restored (could use
paint).
I am the second owner and have all records including the original window
sticker and bill of sale. The PO was meticulous in keeping receipts,etc.

Thanks for the help. Really enjoy the list.

Bruce Durgin
BDurgin@aol.com

'64 B
(next project...1600 A Coupe...)