WE will define BRG !

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: WE will define BRG !
From: Don Mathis <tdm@smtp-gw.ak.att.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 15:06:12 -0400
It occurred to me that there are so many people on this net that perhaps a
number of us would contribute our hunt results for the perfect "British
Racing Green"  Or at least we could agree on, say 3 colors, that seem to
exemplify this color.  For example,  I remember a beautiful dark green on a
restored Austin Healy that was done by a shop in Cedarburg, Wis. called
Fourintune.  When I called them, they told me that the color was Ditzler
4334-2.  I am now stopping at paint shops to get a paint chip of this color.
Any of you, so interested, can also check out this color.  Does anyone else
have a paint company and number that you've tried or like that you think
should be in the running?  Thanks--

Don Mathis,Ph.D.
Member of Technical Staff
LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES