Re: Fuel pump / line...?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel pump / line...?
From: Ragthyme@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 12:25:18 -0400
J:

I'm with Jay on this one.  You've got a fire side problem, not a fuel side
one, I think. Ignition relay is a real good bet.  As a backup, I'd have a
look at your condensor unit (if you have points installed) or the elec
ignition unit (if not).  I had a Ford truck do this to me when it's little
Motorcraft brain decided to go into a permanent coma.  Took several weeks to
completely die, though, with intermittent faults much like what you're
describing.

Luck.

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'
Wouldn't have a Lucas ignition unit if you gave it to me