Re: Clunker Laws

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clunker Laws
From: Ragthyme@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 10:57:02 -0400
Patrick Bailey wrote:
<massive snip>
>We may have to become activists and flood our legislators with letters
>etc. So anyone out there who knows who and how to start this letn us
>know...Pat 79 "B"

Or, we could become Auto Outlaws. Catch me if you can, Federales.

There's a lovely little song by Rush, 'Red Barchetta', that does the theme of
an overly-enthusiastic government regulation of autos very nicely.  I always
considered that tune sort of an inspiration when I was in school, but I never
thought it'd come to pass.  Just goes to show.

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'