Re: Rubber Bumpers/Looks

To: Simon.MATTHEWS@st.com
Subject: Re: Rubber Bumpers/Looks
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 03:57:35 -0700
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" who ever said that was talking
about MGBs you know. If someone owns a rubber B they are going to
obviously feel it is more attractive than the chrome and vice versa. It
a rationalization in ones mind. This whole thing reminds me of 2
childern argueing about who's father is better. Hope no one is getting
offended or insulted it's all in fun. My opinion is on a sunny day
chrome looks nicer, in the rain rubber is the definite winner and
partly cloudy days it's a coin toss. Safety Fast, David Deutsch
66 MGB Roadster
75  "    "
77  "    "      for sale
78  "    "      for parts
79  "    "      being restored and converted to chrome bumper for sunny
days