Re: Rubber Bumpers/Looks

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rubber Bumpers/Looks
From: JRoss123@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 12:35:52 -0400

>Wyngaarden@aol.com wrote:
>>     On the other hand, have you EVER heard of anyone refitting a chrome
>>bumper car with a rubber one?

Yes I have one.  Well kind of I took the bumper off an put on a crome grill.
 It's on my '65 EP SCCA road race car.  One of the previous owners felt the
rubber bumper was more aerodynamic.  I finnaly screwed the bumper up by
hitting the infield wall at Phoenix Int. and finally put a '68 crome grill on
the car. Now I don't get all the "Hey I used to race A '80 LE...".

                                                John Ross

                                            http://members.gnn.com/RossRacing