MGB Clutch slave travel

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Clutch slave travel
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 12:21:09 -0400
To all,

Looking for some net wisdom on MGB clutch slave travel. Do any of the
original shop manuals (or other sources) have the EXACXT TRAVEL that the
slave cylinder should deliver for proper clutch operation.

I am very confident I have all air out of the system. The clutch is still
very slightly engaged when the peddle is fully depressed. This is noticable
when shifting into reverse and 1st.

I am trying to determine if the problem is in the actual clutch (maybe a
slightly bent fork) or a little less than adequate travel being applied by
the master / slave system.

R. Johnson - Dallas