RE: New Jag

To: mgs-owner <mgs-owner@autox.team.net>, todd <todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil>
Subject: RE: New Jag
From: Davis Robert <RTDAVIS@space.honeywell.com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 96 07:52:00 PDT
If all of you would quit whining and crying about the Jag/Aston-Martin/Ford
business deals, and then get on with discussing "real" MGs, (which
incidentally are NOT reliable vehicles - I've owned much British iron and I
like to drive them 'cause there fun).  You all should thank Ford for keeping
Jag/Aston afloat and almost autonomous unlike the tepid attempt by the
former BMC/LEYLAND/ROVER to badge engineer their car lineup.  Get over it!
Bob in Fla