Re: How "normal" people feel about their cars

To: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Subject: Re: How "normal" people feel about their cars
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@borris.khoros.unm.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 09:42:24 -0600 (MDT)
On Fri, 17 May 1996, W. R. Gibbons wrote:

> I wouldn't knock modern cars.  Some of their owners, sure, but not the
> cars.  I like Kermit the frogeye for lots of reasons.  One of those

Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone.  I really do try not to but
sometimes it happens.  Have to be really careful not to piss off anyone
in traffic, too.  Last week here in Albuquerque some guy from out of town
supposedly cut off a Mustang convertible and got killed for it.

> And when I had a genuine Sunbeam toaster, I did polish it.  Lasted 25 years.

Hmmm.  I thought they were supposed to last forever.  They are making
them again, but they aren't as good as the old ones.  Also the new ones
are $90 and you can find an old one for ~$4 if you shop around junk shops.

Kevin Sullivan -- 1960 MGA
Khoral Research Inc.
Albuquerque NM USA