ABFM Vancouver.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: ABFM Vancouver.
From: arm@unix.infoserve.net (Ross MacPherson)
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 18:07:51 -0700
Greetings all,

Just thought I'd drop a note to report on my LBC weekend.  Spent all day
Saturday at the 11th annual All British Field Meet in beautiful Van duesen
botanical gardens in Vancouver.  Like most of the spring here the weather
was the pits but it didn't seem to have dampened anyones enthusiasm.  There
were well over 400 british cars on the field ranging from  2 completely
original unrestored 1920's Austin 7's that drove in to a concourse shape
Jowett Jupiter, Alvis Speeds, AC's to a 1996 Vanden Plas, fifteen or so T
series and of course scads and scads of MGA's B's C's and representatives of
lesser marques (read Triumph).

I looked for members of this list there but none of you jumped out at me.
Were any of you there?

Today was spent at the Brit Car swap meet and even though I didn't actually
buy anything I managed to source a new dash for my GT and to get the wife
just a wee bit closer to agreeing to buy a pair of `56 ZA's I've been
watching.  We chatted with the owner (who's a member of my club) and the
more we chatted the more interested my wife became. No decision yet but if
we sell our house this spring as planned  I just may have some additions to
the fleet soon. Wish me luck, or better yet, send money. Lots of money.....

Cheers,
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        1947 MG-TC 3528