Re: my obscene tube & the right thing to do

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: my obscene tube & the right thing to do
From: Wayne Kube <wkube@iadfw.net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 14:41:21 -0500
Ragthyme@aol.com wrote:

> Or, you could get one of the things I got last winter (for those seasons when
> you really, really don't want fresh air in your face atall):  a grille-shaped
> refrigerator magnet with the MG logo on it that closes off the vent entirely.
>  I wonder why it took 20 years to come up with this thing? Seems pretty
> elementary to me.  Exceedingly handy and works very well, too.
>
> Corey
> 75 MGB 'Rags'

Been wondering about these things...my grille is _not_ ferrous - it's
some kind of aluminum alloy that is chrome plated.  I tested it with a
magnet - no attraction.  Is the refrigerator magnet cover larger than
the grille so that it can attach itself to the body?

In line with this, I did order the stainless steel mesh screen from
Vicky Brit.  Seems like the catalogue said it was designed for the RV8.
Mounts nicely under the grille, looks good, too.  Should keep out all of
the undesirable material.

Wayne Kube
'79 B
Plano, TX