Re: New (CA) gas & fuel leaks

To: mmann@kirin.ccmail.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New (CA) gas & fuel leaks
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Sat, 25 May 1996 10:31:57, -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Melissa:
They have been selling that "new gasoline' in Texas for about a year
now. I did have a problem when I rebuilt my SUs . The new rubber hose
which came with the Kit  from the float bowl to the jet was rubber or
plastic. Within a month of installation it dried out and cracked. I
can't say its the gas or just a cheap kit but I'm watching my other
rubber parts very carefully.

Bob Nogueira
Dallas TX