Re: OD vacuum question

To: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OD vacuum question
From: Wyngaarden@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 09:24:12 -0400
Hey all,
     I am surprised that the little ole vacuum switch could make that much
noise. But it sounds like your 100% sure that it is coming from the switch
and not from something else when the switch is hooked up.
     I had to locate one about two years ago and found one at a place called
MG Only located somewhere in Washington state. Another place I have had luck
locating NOS Lucas parts is World Wide Auto parts in Madison, WI
@1-800-362-1025.
     I do not have the Lucas Number handy right now but if you call WWA they
will give it to you and you can go on to other places who will probably track
them by that number so it will save time if you have it. Also try Hemmings to
find other places. I paid about $25 bucks for mine.
     Good Luck.
                                                             Dave Wyngaarden
                                                             1958 MGA
(rhd)(mine)