Re: Eqpt review: Moss MGB wood steering wheel

To: johnsong@is.dal.ca
Subject: Re: Eqpt review: Moss MGB wood steering wheel
From: DamitDick@gnn.com (Damit Dick)
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 1996 22:12:10
G.J. asked regarding the "new" Moss Steering Wheel:

>Is the "mirror" finish of the spokes a problem in the sun with the
>top down.  That is, is it hard on the eyes?  I'm not sure that I
>want a steering when that makes me go blind when the sun hits it
>just right!

Well G.J. I can't speak to that issue. First because I have a GT and
never get to put the top down and second because I have not driven
the car any distance since I installed the wheel.

I'm preping the beast for our run to Indy. later this month. By the
time I return I'm sure I'll know more about how pleased I am with
the wheel.

I can see where the "mirror" finish could be a problem however.
Perhaps A. B. Bonds or someone else would like to address this
issue.

Dick :>)
Vintage Parts & Products
Camarillo, California