MGB Rostyle wheels...

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB Rostyle wheels...
From: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 10:44:50 -0400 (EDT)
  I have an extra set of MGB 14in Rostyle wheels that I
  dont need.  They are in good condition but need the usual
  cosmetic treatment.  Make me an offer or interesting trade
  and they are yours.  I could probably be coerced to glass
  bead blast them for for you if the price/trade is right.

  ObBritCarTip for painting Rostyle wheels:

   Rostyle wheels have a stamping ridge that defines the
   outside of the spokes.  After painting the wheels with
   your favorite shade of silver/gray, cover this ridge
   with fineline masking tape and trace it with your fingernail
   to seat the tape.  Now trace the ridge with the tip of a
   razor knife and remove the inside tape for a nice crisp
   paint edge.  BE careful when peeling off the tape or
   your nice silver paint might go with it...

  Located in eastern PA about an hour north of Philadelphia,
  and I'd rather not ship them anywhere.

  -Scott

   Scott Hower  --> howersl@ttown.apci.com
   Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.