Horn - a mind of it's own ?

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Horn - a mind of it's own ?
From: Garry Hill/estec/ESAdev
Date: 6 Jun 96 8:53:08
Hello all MGers,

Well, I drove into the car park (parking lot) in my '73 BGT at work this
morning and there was a guy who looked like he was going to pull into my
favorite space - so I started thinking the sort of thoughts that you tend to
think in this sort of situation....anyway, my B must have picked up my vibes
(faaaar out !) because it started sounding......pip,,,pip...peep..PEEEEEEEP !
How embarrassing, it just kept on and on and on. It stopped eventually when I
opened the bonnet (hood) and disconnected them. Does anyone have any ideas as
to why this happened - could it be a short in the wiring loom, the switch ? Any
advice would be appreciated. Oh, BTW the guy didn't hit me - I just had a VERY
red face !

Regards,

Garry Hill