Re: Cleaner

To: Richard Lancaster <RLANCASTER@ntia.doc.gov>
Subject: Re: Cleaner
From: Charles Jay Horsley <horse@tenet.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 20:32:50 -0500 (CDT)
I just joined this list and did not see the debate on using armor all on
roofs, but I will tell you this.  In the hot Texas sun I just sop all my
rubber parts with armor all and let it soak in.  My rubber parts stay
soft, my bumpers and tops look like new and have not changed for the 10
or so years I have been using it. I'm sold on it so I would like to hear
the cons of the product.

Chuck Horsley
horse@tenet.edu
'75--'77--'77--'80 B's