Re: MGB Cruise Control

Subject: Re: MGB Cruise Control
From: swilliams@media-net.net (Williams Scott)
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 1996 19:52:12
On 07-Jun-96, Ulix Goettsch wrote:

> I installed an aftermarket CC (ignition pule hookup) on a '72 Olds 98 with
> a 455 (?).
>
> Verdict: They suck, don't get one.
>
> Ask me if you need to hear more.

>                     '67 Sprite             '66 Caddy

Thank you for your opinion Ulix, but frankly I think it sucks. First of all,
this is the MG mailing list, not the Olds mailing list. Secondly, I too have
seen lots of bad aftermarket cruise controls. In fact, I have seen many
factory cruise controls that were awful. The unit I have used has been over
10 years in four different MGs with over 200,000 miles covered and it always
worked like a charm. So who has more say here?

Scott C. Williams