MGB Grill

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Grill
From: ken regenfuse <kenregen@postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 1996 11:04:32 -0400
I am looking for a chrome grill for my 74 BGT. All I really need is the
chrome inserts that go
in the center of the grill. When I say inserts I am referring to the pieces
that run up and down.
These pieces are pop riveted to the outside frame of the grill. I have a
perfectly good grill
in the BGT now but it is the original with the black plactic cross hatch
pattern and would like
to go to all chrome. Since the grills are interchangeable all I really need
are the inserts. If anyone has these pieces and would like to part with them
at a reasonable price, please let me know......Thanks in advance.......Ken
Ken Regenfuse

kenregen@postoffice.ptd.net

64 MGB
74 MGBGT