RE: Free tire-purchasing advice

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Free tire-purchasing advice
From: Wes Grady <wesgrady@csbh.mhv.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 14:14:23 -0400
I really hate to throw my $.02 worth in here, knowing the temperament of =
you (yes, you Denise!) autophiles, but

While I am an attorney and not a tire man any longer, I did sell and =
manage a tire shop for 4 years, and represent both two large tire =
companies and a regional tire association.  Much of the misinformation =
that is floating about in regards to tires was (is) the result of =
someone's conceptions and not grounded in fact.

Wire wheels can most certainly be balanced on a computerized tire =
balancing machine.  It is done all the time and done correctly.  While I =
am sure that there are a lot of tire shops that don't do it right, there =
are a lot of tire shops that don't balance anything correctly.