Rusty bits

To: mgs@autox.team.net, aramm@cris.com
Subject: Rusty bits
From: jurrasm@genesis.torrco.com (Mark Jurras)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 12:11:19 -0400

> Just my 2 cents, but you should try Kroil from Kano labs.  It works LOTS
> better than wd40 for loosening sticky bolts.

I use Kroil too. I never did a side by side comparison with anything
else but, Either MG rust isn't strong or Kroil works like magic. When I
can't get something loose I squirt Kroil on it and go look for a bigger
hammer. When I get back The bigger hammer seems to be over kill when I
use it. It isn't advertised like snake oil, maybe there is a reason.

- -Mark