Re: Rusty bits

To: jurrasm@genesis.torrco.com (Mark Jurras), mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rusty bits
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@cris.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 14:18:04 -0400 (EDT)
Ex-Rust is a liquid rust remover.  Spray or wipe it on, wait 20-minutes,
wash it off.  It works incredibly well and doesn't seem to be as nasty as
Naval Jelly.  There were some rust spots on the fenders.  I sprayed it on
and washed it off.  It didn't even eat the paint, just the rust.  I bought 2
gallons -- but in a spray-bottle it goes a long way.

Andy