Re: MG Treats

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Treats
From: thorpe@kegs.saic.com (Denise Thorpe)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 96 16:36:14 PDT
Ross MacPherson asked:

> Anybody got a positive ground AM radio?

Somewhere.  Why?  I also have some of the MG radio slot blanking plates
and I remember these sounding better than the AM radio.  For some reason,
that radio only picked up disco stations.  At the same time, the AM radio
in a '59 Chevy pickup only got country/western music.  Must've been 'cause
the electrons went the other direction.  My current project ('67 B) has a
positive ground AM/FM radio.  Ooh la la!

Does anyone have a *4* track tape player?  Does anyone remember 4 tracks?

Denise Thorpe
denise.l.thorpe@cpmx.saic.com   <- note the new email address