British Racing Green Dotzler Codes.... again.!.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Racing Green Dotzler Codes.... again.!.
From: Joanne Hershfield/Jim Fink <hershfld@email.unc.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 1996 20:45:35 -0400 (EDT)
well, i am starting into a file search this evening to dig up old threads
about BRG's, i know there are about 15 of them..!!

I have heard DARK MEDIUM Greenn... or is it MEDIUM DARK Green....

The car in point is a '69 MGB Raodster,,, it still has some orig BRG
under some places, flooring, dash, under windshield etc.. this is OLD
however...

I am going to the moss book next, anyone recently paint a BRG car and do
you have the Ditzler code you used, or do you know codes for "NICE" Deep
looking colors....

thanks in advance

Jim Fink...
'69 MGB, new skin this month,   new paint NEXT WEEK...!!
Finally....