Re: Kit car for MGB?

To: jtilton@vt.edu (Jay Tilton)
Subject: Re: Kit car for MGB?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 1996 17:26:38 -0700
"Turns the mundane into
something more exotic.  A good approximation of an Ace.  The MGB
windshield and the lines of the doors won't fool anybody versed in the
Ace, but nobody else will be any wiser." Jay Tilton

Excuse me? Are you one of those? By that, I mean one of those who
drives an MG but wishes it was another "more exotic" car. I would not
trade my B for anything. When I look at other "more exotic" cars I
divide there asking price by $5,000 or $6,000 and figure out how many
more nice Bs it would get me. I admit to having a soft spot in my heart
to some day own a  Mini cooper S but I'm not willing to have it take
the place of one of my , unaltered exterior panels, Bs.

Maybe you should check round and see if there is a list for "wanna be
something more MG owners out there". Don't fix it if it ain't broke.
It's your car and you can do with it what you want but I don't have to
like it. David Deutsch