Re: Newbie Questions

To: Douglas Gaither <gaither@cybergate.com>
Subject: Re: Newbie Questions
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 19:39:13 -0700
Welcome,
I to own a 66 and am working slowly but surely on it. Spin offs adapter
are good idea only caution is make sure the old gasket is completly off
before installing kit.
Suppliers to call for catalogs: British Victoria 1-800-255-0088
Special Interest Car Parts 1-800-851-5600 and mention my name (they
love me there)
Motorhead 703-573-3140
Brit-Tek 1-800-255-5883
Roadster Factory 1-800-283-3723
For all your No Longer Available items call Jim Knight at British
Racing Green in Delaware 1-302-368-1117
I enjoyed Dr. Doolin's rebuild video but don't feel it's worth $60 +
Got to see it on loan from British Motor Club of Southern N.J. club
library.
Don't let all this Brew ha ha about the clubs scare you, I'm just
blowing off steam. Where are you located? Good Luck and Safety Fast,
David Deutsch