My gambling loss may be your gain

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: My gambling loss may be your gain
From: jurrasm@genesis.torrco.com (Mark Jurras)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 07:44:06 -0400
I took a gamble and ordered original style clutch and brake master
cylinder kits for my '67BGT. When I did them last week I found that
while I had the older style brake M/C I have a newer clutch M/C (with
the concentric circles) therfore I had to get a newer style kit.

Does anyone out there have a older style clutch M/C that wants the
older style kit that I have no use for?

Terms:
1) First Email to make it to my box gets it.
2) Price FREE
3) If the postage is less than a buck I'll cover it.
4) If you want it Fed Ex send me $5 (but the kit lists for $3.95 so I don't
know why you would)

- -Mark 'you gotta know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em 'Jurras