Re: [MG] A list plea(se)...

To: Andy Ramm <aramm@cris.com>
Subject: Re: [MG] A list plea(se)...
From: Michael Chaffee <mchaffee@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 15:39:49 -0500 (CDT)
If you're a UNIX-type person, or a transient user who tends to lose
floppies (like me), or you just don't like Eudora (like me, sorry Andy), you
can use a unix program called Procmail that filters your mail into
different folders.  This is the only way I can stay sane while receiving
messages from six mailing lists, three bosses, and a whole bunch of
spamming fool.  Procmail is not tricky to set up, and it is an immense help.

Michael Chaffee
mchaffee@staff.uiuc.edu
[Note new address]

CCSO probably thinks I'm working right now.  What do you suppose they think
I'm saying?