AMGBA /NAMBGR/My last word on topic

To: Jerome Rosenberger <jeromer@intrnet.net>
Subject: AMGBA /NAMBGR/My last word on topic
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 14:05:27 -0700
Hello Jerome and any other interested party,

My intention was to try and aleviate a small part of the tension
between these two groups. These are not street gangs.  I have heard
nasty remarks from club officers. It's all very silly to me and I hope
that these incidents seize to occur. Both clubs have afiliations with
local clubs and the local clubs send in their Newsletters. Both clubs
use articles from the locals. I'm honored to have had my article
selected from what I would imagine is a large amount of submitted
material. The over whelming reponse to my initial posting was if both
editors feel it is of quality then both should print it. I have found
it interesting that some are obviously siding with one group or the
other. I didn't say from which club chairperson or from which club the
message came and do not intent to. I've heard nothing from officers of
either club since the original posting. I have heard from several
chairs and editors of locals asking me to please send material to them
and they will print it. These cars are our toys but by having these
toys it those not make it permissible for us to act childish. Your
Time\Newsweek comparison is well taken but I feel not aplicable in the
the case of member in good standing of clubs trying to share
experiences with his peirs through the most logical medium the
newsletters. I a member of both I feel it would be wrong for me to not
give both clubs the opertunity to print an article I've written.
Safety Fast, David (I'm here to have fun, if no fun I'm outta here)
Deutsch