MGB 80 LIGHTS

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB 80 LIGHTS
From: Robert J Ryll <rjryll@aztec.co.za>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 1996 14:52:02 +0200
Hi All!

Firstly thanks to everyone who helped me with advice in fixing my
overdrive, heater, and clock on my recently purchased Roadster. I've got
them all working now. My last task is to try and fix my reversing
lights, and hazard warnings.

Here's the problem: When the car is put in reverse the wing lights on
the outside rear panels go one, but no reversing lights. If I disconnect
on of the reversing lights the wing lights go out, and the other
reversing light goes on, but very dimly. The hazards don't work at all!!

Bloody confusing if you ask me! All other lights seem to work fine!!

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Rob

rjryll@aztec.co.za